It’s a Wonderful Wednesday and we’re halfway through the work week. So much to talk about, so little time lol…..here are my thoughts on a Wednesday morning.
- Coffee matters.
- You know what else matters? A good neighbor. Fortunately for me I have one.
- I don’t know about you but I’m tired of all the nutjobs talking about President Donald Trump, conspiracies involving Trump, the Illuminati and all that other bullshit. Even if it is all true what the fuck are we going to do about it? Live your lives, stop worry about dumb shit and do your thing.
- Did you play the Celtics last night at Bovada? I tried to help you and if I did you owe me a cut. If not we are 2-0 at this spot and if you play the Oklahoma City Thunder at -5.0 against the Utah Jazz you will lose your money. Is Paul George really going to go 8-11 from beyond the arc like he did in Game 1? Probably not. Is Rudy Gobert going to get into foul trouble and be forced to play soft defense? Maybe but unlikely. OKC is just 21-27 against the spread after a win and 16-21-1 as the home favorite. The Jazz are 14-20 after a loss and 12-15 as an away underdog. Play the Jazz tonight and thank me tomorrow.
- Today my friend Larry has cataract surgery. Two days later he will go back to being homeless. This is UNACCEPTABLE how America treats their own people. Let’s fix this one person at a time!!!
- The other night I had the misfortune to listen to a minister speak and the topic was election. Dude was a terrible mix between Charles Spurgeon and Charles Finney. Suffice to say it was some of the most convoluted bullshit I have heard in quite some time. My oh my is the born again dumb as hell.
- Do you like playing the ponies? Do you like free money? TVG has a free PICK 5 contest every Wednesday. All you have to do is sign up and maybe you can win a pile of loot!!
- Apparently I need deliverance from the demon of education……and I can’t have a great day because I am educated and refuse to be an empty headed born again.
- Sad to discover former First Lady Barbara Bush passed away. She was quite a lady.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday everyone!!