It’s a Fabulous Friday and the beginning, at least for most Americans, the start of a very busy three day weekend. We’ll still be here plugging away picking winners and dropping podcasts to hopefully not only make you money but to make you think.
In the world of sports…..
- Houston took it to Golden State last night but they might of lost Chris Paul due to a hamstring injury. Golden State might not want to admit it but they miss Andre Iguodala BIG TIME. The Warriors are now 12-10 in games Iggy doesn’t play. Game Six is Saturday in Oakland and should be interesting.
- Texas Rangers Bartolo Colon turned 45 yesterday. That makes me feel old as I watched him pitch for the Akron Aero’s. That was way back in the day but he was awesome then and still damn good today. At age 45. They even gave him a cake!
- Former Brazilian Soccer Star Ronaldinho is marrying both of his girlfriends at the same time. He claims he’s “adept” in polygamy and I will take his word on that. Guess it’s better than keeping a “side chick” which BTW he more than likely has. This world has gone fucking crazy.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr thinks the new NFL “anthem policy” is idiotic. Maybe he should concentrate more on the Rockets and less on the NFL as his Warriors and their four future Hall of Famers are getting their asses whipped by a two man team.
- Everyone and their mother is wondering why Cleveland Cavaliers Head Coach Tyronn Lue sat Kyle Korver in the 1st and 3rd quarters. I don’t because I’ve been watching him “coach” and he does head scratching bone head moves every single game. Lue claims he was “thrown for a loop” but by now he should at least have figured out how to adjust on the fly and the reason he can’t is because he doesn’t know what the fuck he is doing. If it wasn’t for having the luck of a generational talent like LeBron James Lue and the Cavaliers would never win a game. Yes, he is that fucking terrible at his job.
- We picked up another win Yesterday on our Bovada FREE Play of the Day. Since the beginning of this site we are 16-8 in the NBA and 4-2 in MLB.
- Remember Rachel Dolezal? In case you don’t she’s the white lady pretending to be black so it should come as no big surprise she got arrested for felony theft charges.
- President Donald Trump is making no apologies for cancelling the scheduled summit with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Um.
- Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein is going to be charged with sexual misconduct. All I have to say is it’s about time.
- Two men detonated a homemade bomb inside a restaurant in Ontario yesterday. Wait. A bomb? You mean even though Canada has extremely strict gun control laws people will still find a way to commit mass murder? Nah….must have misread that or something.
- A man walked into a Oklahoma City restaurant and opened fire. A civilian legally packing heat killed him in the parking lot. If the Second Amendment bashes had their way the shooter would have escaped.
Have a Fabulous Friday and a Flashtaculour Memorial Day Weekend!!