We rebounded nicely last night from Friday’s miss with a big win last night. That makes us 17-8 in our Bovada FREE NBA Play of the Day. If for some reason you doubt us please check our record and you will see that playing the Bovada FREE Play of the Day makes you money.
Today we turn our attention to the NBA and the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers taking on the Boston Celtics in Game Seven of their Eastern Conference Final.
Tonight’s game opened with the Celtics as a 2.5 point home favorite. That spread hasn’t moved an inch either.
The money line opened with the Celtics -175 and has moved anywhere from -130 to -145. The Cavaliers opened at +155 and currently anywhere from +115 to +125
The total opened at 201.5 and depending on the book is 199.5 to 200.
Cavaliers All-Star Kevin Love is out with a concussion. The Cavaliers are 13-10 this season in games this season when Love is inactive. Five of those 13 wins without Love came against playoff teams with one of those wins against Boston IN Boston. Five of the ten losses also came against playoff teams.
- Cleveland is 24-25 on the road this season on the money line
- Boston is 37-14 at home this season on the money line
- Cleveland is 25-35 against the spread after a win, 21-28 against the spread as the visiting team and 13-7 as the road underdog
- Boston is 22-10-1 against the spread after a loss, 32-17-2 against the spread as the home team and 21-17-2 as the home favorite
- Cleveland has come under and over the total 50 percent of the time as the road underdog
- Boston has come over the total at home in 60 percent of their games
Play the Cavaliers on the money line tonight.
On this week’s Phil Naessens Show I discuss the Conference Finals as well as the All NBA Teams announced Thursday and much more.